What is EvoClub Extended Warranty?
- EvoClub Extended Warranty is an offer for owners of cars with expiring warranties to purchase extended protection of their vehicles against unexpected repairs.
Why EvoClub Extended Warranty?
- EvoClub Extended Warranty is run in partnership with Guard My Ride, a reputable and leading provider of vehicle extended protection coverage plans in Malaysia.
- EvoClub Extended Warranty is underwritten by RHB Insurance, ensuring all claims will be fairly evaluated and, if valid, promptly approved.
- Engine parts
- Electronic control units
- Turbo / Supercharger
- Braking system
Detailed breakdown of specific components listed in our EvoClub Extended Warranty info page. (https://evomalaysia.com/evo-club-extended-warranty)
Is there a claim limit?
- Maximum limit of RM7,500 per claim.
- Total claim limit is RM40,000 per year.
How long is the warranty period?
- 1-year / 25,000km (whichever comes first)
- Renewal is available, but vehicle inspection required.
- During coverage period, vehicle must perform routine service at one of our 82 trusted workshops
o Fully synthetic engine oil: 6 months / 10,000km
o Semi synthetic engine oil: 4 months / 7,000km
Does my car qualify?
- Vehicle must be less than 8 years old from date of manufacturing
- Mileage less than 140,000km
- Vehicle inspection required at designated inspection centres
How much does the EvoClub Extended Warranty cost?
- Cost varies according to make and model of vehicle, but EvoClub members enjoy special discounted pricing not offered elsewhere.
- For example, GMR Extended Warranty for Land Rover is RM3,200, but offered exclusively to EvoClub members at RM2,671.
How to purchase?
- Fill in the necessary info in the form below and click “Make Payment”, after which you will be taken to the relevant e-payment gateways.
- Make partial payment of RM450. Upon completion of transaction, you should see the confirmation screen below and receive a confirmation email.
- Pick any of our 52 inspection centres nationwide of your preference to perform a detailed inspection of your vehicle. (https://evomalaysia.com/evo-club-malaysia-extended-warranty-service-centres-inspection-centres)
- Outcome of inspection:
If rejected: Refund of RM350
Customer has option to repair vehicle as recommended by workshop to qualify for purchase of EvoClub Extended Warranty.
If approved: GMR will contact customer to finalize remaining payment and activate EvoClub Extended Warranty.
If customer chooses not to purchase, refund of RM300.